Want To Be a Vendor With Grid Property Management?
GPM trusts and expects our vendors to deliver the very best. We seek businesses that share our commitment to on-time, on-target, and on the money customer service. Grid Property Management works with a dedicated team of local vendors including plumbers, electricians, janitorial companies, general contractors, painters, landscapers and specialized skilled professionals. If that describes your company, we invite you to become a Grid Property Management vendor and join us in our mission to be of ultimate service to our customers and clients.
Certified Vendors are required to meet the minimum requirements:
- Honest, Fast and Prompt: We expect professional and quality customer service for our Tenants and Owners.
- Licensed and/or Certified: Legal requirements for your particular industry is required. Vendors must submit a complete and signed W-9.
- Communication: We are a technology based company. You must be able to communicate via email and phone.
- Estimates: Various services will be asked to provide estimates to bid out projects. GPM requires all bids and estimates to be free of cost to owner and company.
- Competitive Pricing
- Invoicing: GPM vendors must be able to properly invoice to support healthy financial records.